Following the success of the Oman EPC Projects series, IQPC are pleased to announce that the fifth annual Oman EPC Projects Summit will take place in Muscat, Oman between 22nd – 25th February 2016.
The fifth annual Oman EPC Projects will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemicals and fertiliser sectors in Oman.
Senior representatives from NOCs, IOCs, EPC contractors, FEED consultants, sub-contractors, financiers, technology or solution providers and material suppliers will meet to discuss on-going and future EPC projects, exchange best practices to overcome challenges and share expertise on solutions available to facilitate on-time delivery of quality EPC projects in the Sultanate.
Why attend Oman EPC Projects 2016?
- Gain information on the latest technologies and services available to help you achieve cost-efficient EPC projects
- Develop successful strategic partnerships to minimise your risks, share costs and facilitate the transfer of knowledge
- Benchmark innovative solutions and select successful strategies applicable to your current project to improve the quality of your project delivery
- Meet project owners and EPC contractors and understand their challenges, expectations and requirements to align your company for future collaborations and partnerships
- Learn about upcoming EPC projects and tenders to win business in Oman
- Assess the financing sources available for project owners and EPC contractors to gain funding for you projects
- Quantify the success of different EPC models, patterns and project delivery solutions and adapt it for your business to increase profits
Who should attend Oman EPC Projects Summit 2016?
- Government authorities
- Public and private developers from oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemical to power, utilities
- EPC contractors
- Feed consultants
- Legal & financial firms
- Construction material suppliers
- Technology and solution providers
Deputy General Manager
Port of Salalah
Senior Manager - Technical & Planning Department
Port of Duqm Company
Kentz Engineering International
Vice President Commercial
Petrofac International Ltd.
Senior Contracts Administrator
China Petroleum Engg. & Const. Corporation
Seiraf LLC Group of Companies
Head - Real Estate Strategy & Portfolio
Petroleum Development Oman - PDO
Business Development Manager
National Petroleum Construction Company
Lead – Contracts & Procurement
Group HSE Manager - HSE Group
Consolidated Contractors Company
Port of Duqm Company S.A.O.C.
Cylingas Company (Member of ENOC Group)
General Manager Partner Operated Asset
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL)
What did attendees say?
"I really enjoyed the conference because the presentations weren't only high level, but some also went into sufficient details to better understand benefits."
"I enjoyed the conference a lot and learned a few things myself"
"I was delighted to be part of a conference that was well organized and well represented by all major oil companies and EPC industry leaders. Keep up the good work"
"We are glad to be a part of Oman EPC Projects 2014 summit. Running such events in Oman is a contribution to In Country Value. This is the second time I participate in the summit and it has been always an excellent forum for both client and contractors to meet and share experience and best practices in an open dialogue without having the usual contractual relationships"
"Oman EPC Projects Summit 2014 exceeded my expectations. This event has raised the bar for the regional events! The agenda was well structured; the maturity level of participants and presentations was high. Thanks and look forward for a bigger summit in 2015"
"We would like to thank all of the IQPC staff who made Oman EPC Projects 2014 so unbelievably successful. I was very pleased to be part of this wonderful evening as speaker; it offered a great opportunity to interact with leaders from different sectors of the industry from both sides Oil & Gas Companies and EPC Contractors"
"I would like to thank IQPC for organising such a great event. Good program, wonderful location, interesting topics, good speakers. One of the best conferences I have ever been to"